- She's 62 years old. She loves Chicos and CBS.
- While gardening, she sometimes pees outside on her grass instead of going inside to use the bathroom.
- She lives in a rural area of Florida where black bears roam. She keeps a compost pile and bears sometimes come on the property looking for food. I have heard her over the phone saying, "Now Bear, you get outta here now." Like it understands her or something.
- She was raised lower middle class, but now seems to have plenty of money.
- She invested in 2 lots right when the housing market was crashing and complains about this "investment" every chance she gets.
- She's half Greek, southern, and talks really fast.
- Because she's half Greek she wanted Baklava and chocolate covered almonds to be served at my wedding. It didn't happen, nor did "just cake and punch".
- She calls my husband's brother (BIL) #1, even though he was born 2nd.
- At one time she had 13 cats and 2 dogs. She is down to 4 cats at the moment (I think).
- Most of the conversations I have with her start with her saying the words "You need to...".
Thursday, February 9, 2012
My mother in law has a ton of weird mannerisms that I could write at length about, but I thought I would start with 10 so you can have a picture in mind.